For achieving success in business, the combination of seven mukhi (Mahalakshmi) and 8 mukhi (Ganesh) rudrakshas are used. Some people wear only a Ganesh-Lakshmi combination consisting of two beads of seven mukhi and one bead of eight mukhi.
In other cases, depending on the type and nature of businesses, one seven mukhi and one eight mukhi along with additional beads as given below are also used:
- nine mukhi for working women.
- 10 mukhi for those lacking in direction or wishing to change their line of business. 10 mukhi rudraksha also helps those facing lot of hurdles or are also susceptible to evil eye or feel they are haunted by black magic.
- 11 mukhi for stability in business and for traders.
- 12 mukhi for those having manufacturing activity or construction/property business. 12 mukhi is worn singly also as Suga pendant and is believed to protect the wearer from various diseases. It will also bring in success in business.
- 13 mukhi for those engaged in marketing/brokerage work/any business related to art. If someone is persuing a political career, then 13 mukhi is useful.
- 14 or 15 mukhi for those engaged in speculative business like share market, property market, import-export, recruitment or anyone in senior and responsible position.
- 17 mukhi for those awaiting for an opportunity to acquire properties or finance and those wanting success to occur immediately.
- 18 mukhi for those involved in large projects, or for safety of children.
- 19 mukhi for highest level of competitions, against black magic and jealousy.
- 20 and 21 mukhis for achieving highest level of success and fame.
Nine beads of two mukhi rudraksha preferably with pearls and silver spacers) make this bracelet to be worn on right hand. It pacifies malefic effects of planet Moon and as such controls anger and emotional behaviour. Those desiring calmness, peace of mind and harmony in family should wear this.
This combination is for those who do not wish to wear a full mala of smaller beads and want to maintain good health and protect themselves from general diseases. Usually, minor blood pressure problems or diabetes of initial stages can be controlled by using this five-bead Swasthya combination. It consists of two beads of three mukhi and three beads of five mukhi. To improve performance of this five-bead combination, many people get it attached to a five mukhi mala of smaller beads so that they are able to get a good coverage over the chest. Usually the Swasthya combination is used along with water therapy described in this chapter for better results.
Two beads of four mukhi (Brahma) and one bead of six mukhi (Kartikeya) makes a Saraswati combination. It is useful for children to get concentration in studies, enhancement of memory and for good expression skills in writing or oral presentation. This three-bead combination has helped thousands of students to make a bright career. If a child is seven years or lower in age, then he/she can be given only one bead of four mukhi. For those above this age, the full three-bead combination can be used.
Rudraksha Bracelet,Rudraksha Bracelet,Rudraksha Bracelet,Rudraksha Bracelet,Rudraksha Bracelet,Rudraksha Bracelet.